Monday, January 24, 2011

Short Story Summary

  • one day a 13 year old girl named artistic j with baby blue eyes and short blond hair lived in a apartment with her family members including babies. All around her would be beautiful cities that are neon colored and light up in the night to give it a beautiful look. Creative j would wear rainbow tye dyed clothing top and bottom and would wear pink,blue, and purple socks and white shoes. She likes to ride around in her light blue van and experience the features of the neon colored buildings especially at night. She sees people roming, art galleries, flowers, shops, movie theaters,etc. But her most favorite thing that sparked her attention was the art gallery beacause she always dreamed about becoming an artist when she grows up. She works at Creative Creations which is an art studio. She earns alot of money from her job working with children and she also gets paid by the beautiful creations she makes. That is why she hasa rich apartment for her and her family to share all together. The apartment would be neon and all the colors of the rainbow. The inside of the apartment would have all the colors of the rainbow and each room would be the color of your choice. All these things are because of creative j's artistic talent and hard work. But if this get damaged in the art room or people are bossy Artistic j gets very mad about that.Artistic j does alot of sculpting things out of clay and sometimes if people are good they get to do what ever they want. Thats why Artistic  j is a very artistic girl in every way.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess! I was wondering, in your story will Creative J have any problems that she is facing? A good story has at least some conflict; will Creative J's art get damaged, or will she disagree with someone in the art room? Think about that and let me know!
    Thanks,Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,
    I love how detailed and relatable your main character Creative/ Artistic J is ( I also love her name). Your description of the setting was also really great and I could visualize Creative J's World very clearly. I can't wait to find out what happens to her and what conflict you decide she is going to face. I think the idea to have her disagree with someone in the art room would be really interesting. Maybe you could write about how she struggles to communicate and cooroperate with people in the art room when things don't go as planned....just a suggestion. I think your story is going to be great and I can't wait to read it!!
    ~Kate S :)

    ReplyDelete