Monday, January 31, 2011

My first paragraph on the world of Artistic j

There was a girl named artistic j who had baby blue eyes and short blond hair. She lived in an apartment with her little one year old baby brother. All around her was a  beautiful city with neon  colored  lights. The neon colored lights gave the city a beautiful look.  She liked to ride around in her light blue colored van and experience the features of the neon colored buildings especially at night.

2 comments:

  1. Jess,
    Your first paragraph does a really good job of describing the setting. I like how you were very specific that she liked the neon colored lights of the city. I was wondering if her name was Artistic J or Creative J because you said Artistic J in your paragraph, but your title says the world of Creative J. Either way, it's very unique. I think you should work on the flow of your paragraph, because the sentences seem kind of disconnected. Also, your story should only have one tense: present or past. Yours jumps from past to present a lot. Anyway I can't wait to see what happens next in your story.
    -Julianna C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess
    I agree with Julianna ,your first paragraph really describes the setting.I like how you described her. Baby blue eyes instead of blue and short blond hair it was very describtive. I really like the name Artistic J, It is very pretty but interesting.One thing you should try fixing is mabey adding a little more about the city and what else there is besides the neon colors. My question is how old is Artistic J?
    Cant wait to read your story!
    -Alexa O

    ReplyDelete